CFC stands for Coming Full Circle
‘I always describe addiction as more of an infection than a disease. It starts off as a wound that isn’t taken care of properly whether that is a chemical imbalance, a belief system that is irrational, unresolved trauma or the inability to cope with conditions. A person finds a substance or behavior that fixes the symptoms but not the problem and the wound becomes infected (addiction). Addiction Treatment is where one goes to clean that wound out of the infection and then recovery, community, and relapse prevention are the protocol in order to finally heal that wound. Once all our wounds are healed, we need to maintain these practices so that any new wounds do not become infected.’ - Daniel Regan, Founder
The Recovery Blog
Follow us on social media for our most up to date calendar, events, & happenings!
Upcoming Fundraising Events!
- Sep 28, 2019 6th Annual - Rock The Farm Festival Sep 28, 2019
- Jul 18, 2019 Fireworks & Reggae Boat Cruise Jul 18, 2019
- Apr 18, 2019 Comedy & Karaoke Night Apr 18, 2019
- Mar 1, 2019 Winter Gala - Circle of Life Mar 1, 2019
- Feb 7, 2019 Legally Blonde - The Musical! Feb 7, 2019